9.10.2023

Congratulations to Darcy Guiterrez N.Y.U. Class of 2023



Hi, my name is Darcelis (Darcy) Gutierrez and I am now a NYU Graduate! I graduated with a BFA in Game Design and am so grateful to have been supported by the SMBS foundation throughout my journey. Now as an NYU alumni I am working full time as a Game Design Teacher at Urban Arts. Additionally I was accepted into the NYU Incubator Program where I was given a 15k grant to work on my personal video game for the next year! These opportunities after graduating have been amazing and I am so excited to see where my career takes me in the future. And if it weren't for SMBS I wouldn't have been able to attend the college of my dreams and start off my game design career this way. Thank you thank you thank you SMBS! 


Thank you, 
Darcelis Gutierrez



Congratulations to our scholar Darcelis Guiterrez for graduating this past spring from New York University. 


We are so proud of your accomplishments and future endeavors.   Thank you again for letting us be part of your journey. 


No comments :