9.14.2010

Fifth Year Anniversary - Stephanie Marie Burgos March 1, 1989 - September 15, 2005

Stephanie,

You have always wanted to be a star
Now is your time to sing to the angels
and earn your star.

When we all look up to the sky,
We all will then see the brightest star,
and know you've made it.

We will always Love You, Stephanie.

~Silvia Agrinsoni, mom 9/2005


-------------------------------------------------


Too Young To Die

I wonder if they saw her

I wonder if they cared

I wonder if they even knew that she was there

She knew that it was dark

When she crossed that street

I wonder if she even heard those tires squeak.

I wonder how she felt

Lying in that room

Never knowing that her life

Would be over so soon

But even though she might not know

I still can't tell a lie

The thing that hurts me most is

She was too young to die

Just a high school sophomore

With dreams waiting to fly.

Now her life has stopped

Her blood has ceased to flow

I still can't understand

and I want to know

Why she dies that morning

and why I can't let go

I hardly even knew her

But it still makes me cry

When I think of this one fact:

She was too young to die



Author: E.S. McLaughlin 10/9/05

www.fictionpress.com/read.php?storyid=2009946

------------------------------------------------------

Dearest Stephanie,

You were once a sparkling eyed vibrant young child who grew up to be
one beautiful, talented and sweet young lady.

Your life was cut way to short and your dreams were not fulfilled by you but
know that because of you this scholarship was created and many will be
fulfilling what was once your dream. Your star will shine forever.

Although our hearts bleed from losing you so quickly we know someday
we will meet again. We love and miss you sweetheart.

Love,
Your Aunt Titi Diana 9/14/10

No comments :