9.14.2015

Lisual Diaz Update #1


Here is an update from our 7th Scholar, Lisaul!


My name is Lisaul Diaz and I am currently a sophomore at the University at Albany. Since my first year of college, I have changed my major from Biology to Business in search for a career that fits my aspirations.

I have joined the Mixed Martial Arts club at my university and have been training for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu outside of my academic schedule.

I also plan on joining the marching band at my university in order to learn more about instruments and how they work. Also, to add more inspiration to my own material in my own music.

This scholarship has helped me strive in the academic field because it helped me focus more on what I needed to do in my classes rather than having to worry about financial issues.

I am planning on graduating college by 2018 through the business school at University at Albany with a degree in Business Marketing.

No comments :