11.16.2016

Scholar #7 Lisaul Diaz Update


My name is Lisaul Diaz and I am currently a junior at the University at Albany. I am currently an intended Biology major. 

I've been attending UAlbany for about five semester now and I've been a part of many organizations. First, I've been a part of the Living-Learning communities my freshman year of college, where I later chose to run and obtain a leadership position. 

Then, I decided to be a part of the mixed martial arts club at my university, where I continue to train and be a part of my university's community.

Now, I continue to pursue my academics and thanks to this scholarship, I am able to worry less about the financial burden that comes with college and also to able to focus more on my studies. As I come closer and closer to graduating college, I appreciate this scholarship more and more, and I am strongly grateful and thankful for that. 

I plan on graduating on May of 2018 with a bachelor's in Biology.





No comments :